Envision Hope Pediatrics has provided Occupational and Speech Therapy for hundreds of children since 2014, ranging from ages 3 months to 25 years. The founder and team have over a century of collective experience and thrive on new techinques that prove to help children.
EHPT is a woman owned business, collectivly run by its therapists and office staff. We collectivly mentor each other to provide the best care.
Therapists have access to Continuing Education, as well as our Staff retreats that lead to personal growth and success.
We have a Fully Equipped Gym that provides the latest and most effective sensory integration equipment, as well as clinic technicians that help clean and prepare for appointment transitions.
· Work/Life balance with no paperwork to take home, leave on time, 4 or 5 day work week, high flexibility with vacations and time-off
· Conveniently located in Frisco, Texas
· Advanced technologies that fast-track results
Additional Perks of a career with Envision Hope…
· Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package
· Sign-on bonus
· Weekly bonus program for meeting targets and contributing to company growth
· Starbucks fairy
· Generous craft & toy supply budget
· Fun and child friendly environment
You might be the right if you are someone who…
· Has a positive attitude, an easy laugh, open to feedback and learning new skills
· Is hardworking, trustworthy, health-oriented, creative, enjoys having FUN and is patient with self and others.
· Is a team player and takes initiative to help in situations
· Is able to be flexible and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
· Enjoys bringing hope to struggling families and working with sensory kids the most!
· Is detail-oriented and efficient, with excellent problem-solving skills
· Consistently figures out how to produce the desired outcome, even if it involves researching and learning new skills.
· Has the ability to build therapeutic relationships and able to self-regulate in order to provide the energy level the child needs (eg. calm vs energetic)
· Desires to have a long-term work family and work home in a warm supportive environment
Experience in sensory integration, primitive reflexes, Autsim, ADHD, SPD and specialty certifications in Ayres Sensory Integration, Floortime, Reflex Integration, and feeding (SOS),
New grads welcome, we have a strong mentoring program.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Frisco, Texas Pay:»OT Yearly Earning Potential: up to $75-90k
OT: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
In the position, you will:
· Evaluate new patients
· Provide occupational therapy services to children birth through 21 in a sensory gymusing the therapeutic approaches that best meet the child’s unique needs
· Design and monitor effective home programs, sensory diets, and recommendations for school, as needed, that meet the child’s needs and family’s capacity for follow-through
· Collaborate with parents to set functional goals
· Provide ongoing guidance, support, and education to parents, in person and virtually
· Participate in team meetings and workshops
· Participate in program development
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com